YouTube is a Good place for any type of videos, you can find pretty much anything there from step-by-step recipes to Prank videos and cartoons. There are certain situations when you may want to download YouTube videos and save them to your hard drive for instant access even if you are offline or the original video has been removed from YouTube.
First thing you’ll need is to find a good quality YouTube video downloader. We’ll discuss the best options available in this article. Also you may be worried about the process of downloading from YouTube being legal at all. Well, taking copyright into consideration, as long as it is for personal use it is kind of OK. However if you look into Google’s terms of service for YouTube, you’ll see it saying: “You shall not download any Content unless you see a ‘download’ or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content.” So according to Google’s terms downloading from YouTube is strictly undesirable, especially if you just want to share a video. To share a YouTube video you can either embed it, or email the link, or share to your social network profile. There is really no need to download for sharing purposes, but we can understand that there are times you might absolutely need a certain video on your computer, and for that we wrote this article.
Are YouTube Video Downloader Legal?
While you accept YouTube phrases of provider, you compromise “no longer to access content material or any motive apart from your personal, non-commercial use totally as intended through and authorized by means of the regular functionality of the carrier, and totally for streaming.”
YouTube defines “streaming” as “a contemporaneous digital transmission of the material by using YouTube through the net to a user operated net enabled tool in one of these manner that the facts is intended for actual-time viewing and now not intended to be downloaded (either completely or briefly), copied, stored, or redistributed by means of the person.”
Best YouTube Video Downloaders:
2: WinX YouTube Downloader
4: Free YouTube Download
5: 4K Video Downloader
Y2mate is an extremely handy online YouTube Video downloader that you can use without installation from any modern web browser.
Y2mate allows you to convert video from YouTube, Facebook, Video, Dailymotion, Youku, and many other sides to a number of different video file formats.
How to Download a YouTube Video with Y2mate
1. Go to: https://y2mate.com/
2. Paste your link into the search bar and press the “Start” button.
3. Select the format you want and click “Download” button.
4. In the new window, press “Download” to save video.
You’d have to appearance very tough to find a YouTube downloader that helps as many video websites as winx YouTube Video downloader, from YouTube to vimeo to daily motion to fb, this awesome YouTube Video downloader for home windows helps you to download video content from over six hundred websites in any exceptional, format, and determination.
You can upload up to at least one,000 video urls on the equal time, and winx YouTube Video downloader will automatically examine their resolution, format, and length, and listing all output options to be had. unlike many different YouTube Video downloader (none of which can be stated in this article), winx YouTube downloader ensures a secure and clean set up.
How to Download a YouTube Video with WinX YouTube Downloader
1. Go to: https://www.winxdvd.com/youtube-downloader/
2. Click the “Download Now” button.
3. Install WinX YouTube Downloader.
4. Click “Add URL” button.
5. Click “Paste URL & Analyze” button or:
Paste the URL of the video you want to download into the application and click “Analyze” button.
6. Wait for the video to be fully analyzed.
7. Choose a resolution and quality of video(s) and click the “Download Selected Videos” button
Videoder is an elegantly designed YouTube Video downloader for Windows and Android. It can convert YouTube videos to MP3 files, and you can use it to download content from over 1,000 different sites.
The Android version of Videoder has been downloaded over 40 million times, and it now supports downloading from over 50+ sites.
How to Download a YouTube Video with Videoder for Android
1. Go to: https://www.videoder.net/
2. Click the “Download Now” button.
3. Once the download is complete tap on the completed notification to install.
4. Go to Settings → Security and allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
5. Launch Videoder.
6. Paste the URL of the video you want to download into the application.
7. Choose a resolution and quality.
8. Click the “Download” button.
This easy-to-use YouTube Video downloader for PC and Mac was first released in 2006, and the application has only kept improving since then.
So far, over 130 million people have installed Free YouTube Download, and you can join them by completing just three simple steps.
How to Download a YouTube Video with Free YouTube Download
1. Download and run Free YouTube Download.
2. Copy YouTube URL and click “Paste” button.
3. Click the “Download” button and wait for your video to download.
4K Video Downloader is a versatile YouTube Video downloader for Windows, Linux and macOS that allows you to download YouTube videos, playlists, and whole channels from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and other video sites in any quality you want.
4K Video Downloader can additionally download annotations and subtitles in .srt format or embed ones for a single video or entire playlist in one click. You can transfer the downloaded videos directly to your iTunes library and enjoy them on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad anywhere you go.
How to Download a YouTube Video with 4K Video Downloader
1. To get started with this excellent YouTube Video downloader, head over to its official website.
2. Click the “Get 4K Video Downloader” link.
3. Install 4K Video Downloader as you would any other application.
4. Go to YouTube, open the video you want to download, and copy its link from the browser.
5. Press “Paste Link” button in 4K Video Downloader.
6. Select the desired video quality, format, and download location.
7. Press the “Download” button.
8. Wait for your video to download.
ClipGrab is a YouTube downloader and converter for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and many other online video sites.
The application is completely free, supported by donations. At the moment, ClipGrap runs only on Windows, but support for other operating systems may be added later.
How to Download a YouTube Video with ClipGrab
1. Go to: https://clipgrab.org/
2. Click the “Free Download!” button.
3. Install ClipGrab.
4. Copy the web address of the video that you want to download.
5. Launch ClipGrab and paste the link.
6. Decide in which quality and which output format you want to save the video.
7. Click on the “Grab this clip!” button.
TubeMate is a battle-tested YouTube Video downloader for Android smartphones. It can automatically detect that you’ve copied a link to clipboard, making it extremely easy to download videos from YouTube and many other websites.
How to Download a YouTube Video with TubeMate
1. Go to: http://tubemate.net/
2. Download TubeMate from a certified site.
3. Install TubeMate on your Android smartphone.
4. Launch it, go to Settings, and activate the “Detect copying link” option.
5. TubeMate will automatically appear the next time you copy a link to a YouTube video.
YTOffline is a web-based youtube video downloader that lets you save a video in MP4, WEBM, 3GP, FLV, M4A formats. What’s unique about this website if you can search for videos to save directly from the YTOffline website, so you need to copy and paste any links.
How to Download a YouTube Video with YTOffline
1. Go to: https://ytoffline.net/
2. Type a search term in the box on the homepage.
3. Click the red “Download” button coresponding to the video you’d like to download.
4. Select from the video, audio only or video only tabs to find the file you want to download.
6. Click the blue download button to save the file to your device.
YouTubeConvert is another popular option for converting YouTube videos to various formats. The website currently allows you to convert videos to audio (mp3, wav, aac, m4a, ogg) and video (mp4, avi, ogg, wmv, webm) formats. You can also save videos as GIF’s up to 30 seconds long.
How to Download a YouTube Video with YouTubeConvert
1. Go to: https://youtubeconvert.cc/
2. Paste the YouTube link that you want to save into the box on the homepage and click start.
3. Make a selection from the tabs either audio, video or gif.
4. From the dropdown select your desired output format and click done.
5. Wait for the conversion process to finish and click the red download button to save the file.
Youtube Video downloader make downloading motion pictures from YouTube and other video-sharing websites as easy as factor and click. Simply understand that YouTube doesn’t allow its customers to down load films with out paying for YouTube top rate, that’s a paid streaming subscription provider for youtube